Our approach to Covid at the Colchester Buddhist Centre
- If you have Covid symptoms, please do not attend the Centre until you have taken a Covid test and had a negative result.
- If you have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive please do not come to the Centre until you have taken a test and have a negative result.
For further information on what to do if you have Covid symptoms, have been tested positive, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid please go to: nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/how-long-to-self-isolate/
- If you are in a high risk group please remember that the Centre cannot guarantee that you will not come into contact with someone who has Covid.
- Please remember that although you may be comfortable with hugging and close contact, other people may not be.
- If you feel comfortable wearing a mask then you are invited to continue to do so.